Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Expecting!!!

I just wanted to let everyone know that Jon and I are expecting our first baby in June. We found out we were pregnant 1 month and 1 day after our wedding. We found out today that it is a boy. And while we are not for sure on a name yet, we are very excited to be expecting a son!

Other news:
I got laid off from my job in the beginning of the year. (that is a long story for another time) But while I am trying to find another job in this horrible economy so I can get a steady pay check each week. I am also focusing more time into this business. So, I could use all the help I can get!

I will be paying $25 to anyone who sends me a paying client referrals. So, tell everyone you know about me and my great work :) and it could get you $25 cash (not a gift certificate).

Thanks Everyone.
Keep good thoughts out for the 3 of us!

No comments: