Saturday, December 22, 2007

Name is the Game


This piece I already have vision in my head, and I am so excited about doing. It is a scrabble theme, and I am thinking of doing it for my upcoming bundle of joy. I am going to paint the canvas like a table. Get another kind of paper (probably watercolor paper) I cut it into the actual size of a scrabble board, and paint it to look exactly like a real scrabble board, and then glue real scrabble letters on the board. And even on the “table” part glue the little stand where you put your letters for two people. And paint the little bag you pick your letters from and glue some letters falling out of the bag. I hope that makes sense, because it looks really cool in my head.
Please Note: This is a rough Sketch, it will look AWESOME. I just know it!

No comments: