Wednesday, March 31, 2010

April's Recruiting "Friends" Contest

I need more friends for my "TOTS2TEENS" Facebook Page. So, I thought what better way to get more friends than to have a contest. It's simple. Tell all your friends, family and coworkers about my page. Ask them to "become a fan" and then to write on my wall Your Name. (that way I can keep track who has the most recruits.) And once your friends join the page, they can also recruit and hopefully win the contest.

So, you are asking, what is the prize? You have a choice. You can choose from:

A. One custom canvas with any kind of design, style and detail. The canvas may be any size 16" x 20" and under. If over that size all you would need to pay for is the canvas. The time and paint is still free.

or

B. 25% off any other design project. Whether it be a mural, a larger collection of canvases or painted or fabric covered display letters. Anything you choose.

This contest will be held the entire month of April. There can only be one winner. In the case of a tie, the contest will continue for the people within the tie and the next posted name on the wall will be the winner.

I think I have covered everything. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks everyone and good luck recruiting. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you.


Side Note: I am trying to give my business more attention so I can work for myself and not work for another corporation or business who are only concerned about the bottom line. So, help me make my business a success so I can stay home with my little man. Believe me I won't forget your help. Love, Owen's Mom

No comments: