Thursday, May 13, 2010

Congratulations Alex Reynolds

A big CONGRATULATIONS and THANK YOU to Alex Reynolds for your 23 recruits during the April Recruitment Contest. Now while Alex needs to decide on what custom/personal art piece for her prize, ALL new RECRUITS get something too. For the rest of the month of May all new fans from April get 10% off design work. Whether it be a mural, a custom canvas or anything else you want done that you can't get created on your own will be 10% off if created by me.

While I realize most of the new recruits are teenagers, just think about how cool it would be too rearrange/repaint/redo your room just in time for summer. The ideas are limitless. Animal prints, HOT pinkness, bling bling, graffiti inspired, polka dots, even geeky sheek. I know being a teenager can be hard, make life a little easier with a room all your own where "you can be you"

F.Y.I: I charge $15 per hour. If you have so many ideas but don't know where to start and the parentals won't OK for the funds, Email me. Maybe we can work something out.

I hope I have given you the itch to redesign your space and I hope maybe I can help!

FACEBOOK PAGE








No comments: