Tuesday, August 21, 2012

What I have been doing

Recent Work:

I recently quit my job at USPS and have been concentrating on my kids and my business.  I have done 2 wild zebra rooms and quite a few paintings.  Right now I am trying to build up my portfolio by doing rooms at a discounted price.  And my painted canvases are morely to give me a break from the kids, and make a little money to finance new pieces.   I try to make my canvases reasonably priced.  

Here is what I have been doing.




















This is my dream house








Double daffodil 



Love Birdies







BLOW


















Zebras























Beach Paradise 

















Victory Rose




Before



After with Bright green focus wall with chalk board zebra paint






Fabric Inserted back




Pink Zebra Room








No comments: