Wednesday, December 1, 2010

UPDATE

Well, I broke down and got a steady job working for the USPS. Which has an advantage. It will eventually give me the flexibility to work as much or as little as I want. But it is not somewhere that I want to be for 20 years. I still want to get my design work up and going. I know my problem is not advertising as much and as correctly as I should. I should be more worried/concerned but I know (hope) it will all work out in the end.

In other breaking news. Owen will be a BIG BROTHER in May. Which is exciting in and amongst itself, but it gives me another slight push to work at my personal project again.

Along with these updates, there is a business change I want to make public. I have changed by billing procedures. I will no longer be charging by the hour. I will be charging based on individual project. This will hopefully sooth upcoming clients that I will not be dilly dallying with my time and their money. I am here to make people's homes more colorful and fun, and yes to make enough money to be able to make this my full time job. But not to rob people blind.

So, I hope this makes people feel more comfortable and willing to have a new design created for their space, by ME!

No comments: